October 15, 2017 19th Sunday after Pentecost
1. The arrangement of the new Sunday School Class will be as follow –
Grade 7 & 8
Grade 9 & 10
Grade 11 & 12
Stephen Cheng, Elaine Fung
Kairos Bible Study Group (Post-secondary)
Rev. Felix Chow
2. Weekly timetable:
Sun Oct 15
B102, B105, 106, 206
Fri Oct 20
Alithia & United Fellowship – Shoebox
201, 206, kitchen
1. Food Drive, Church of St. Jude (Wexford) – The Deacon’s Pantry Food Bank
In October, let’s focus on canned tuna and sardines, bagged split peas and brown lentils and pasta sauce. Also, we are in high need of hygiene items - hand soap,
shampoo, razors, deodorant, tooth paste and tooth brushes, sanitary napkins.
2. For those who would like to receive baptism (children/adult), confirmation or join TCMC as members on Christmas Day, please talk to the pastors.
3. Missionary Gordon Lui-Yee and family are back to Canada for furlough. He and his family will come to TCMC on November 26 to share with us.
4. 2017 Operation Christmas Child – Once again we will be collecting shoeboxes for Samaritan’s Purse this year.
For details, please refer to the display table in the foyer. Deadline is Sunday, November 5. For details, please talk to Rev. Felix or Pastor David.
5. Shoe Box volunteer opportunity: November 25 (Saturday) 4pm - 6pm, we have 12 volunteer spots to serve at the processing center for the Samaritan’s Purse Canada – Waterloo Region.
It opens to all TCMC brothers and sisters (aged 14 or above) to participate in. If you or your fellowship/small group are interested in it, please contact Rev Felix or Rev David for
more information. The spots are on the first come first served basis.
6. Let’s continue to pray for Pastor Jonathan Snowball, he’s still on medical leave.
7. The renovation work on external walls of the church building is about to complete. Please keep property management and related works in your prayers, as well as our financial needs
in building/maintenance fund.
8. In response to the recent disaster in Mexico and Caribbean, the church will be donating from our total charity fund collected between now till Oct 29 to Canadian Red Cross.
There is a total of $170 up to this moment.